Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- 1. No purchase necessary
- 2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland). Entrants must be aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Bel UK and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- a. Entry to the promotion can be made up to five times per person.
- b. Only one entry to the promotion is necessary.
- c. Entry to the promotion may be made by either of the following means:
- i. Each entrant can enter once by either clicking on the link in the competition newsletter or filling out the competition entry form.
- ii. If entrants share their personalised competition link with a third party, and the third party also enters the competition using that link, an extra entry is added automatically for the referring entrant. Up to four additional entries can be added per referring entrant.
- 4. One winner selected at random by an independent judge.
- 5. Entries must be received by 6pm on the 19th of May 2017. The promoter is not responsible for lost, illegible or misdirected entries. The judge’s decision shall be final.
- 6. The winner will be informed by email within 4 days of the draw. The winner will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize.
- 7. Prize
- a. The prize is Leerdammer® vouchers up to the value of £200.
- b. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize and final prize contents will be subject to availability.
- c. The promoter accepts no liability whatsoever of any damage or loss or earnings that may be caused by any prize awarded in this competition. Statutory rights are not affected.
- d. If the winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, or if we are unable to locate the winner, within a reasonable time frame, using the contact details supplied by the winner on entry, then the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- 8. The prize is as stated and is not transferable or negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered. Upon request, the winner's name and county will be made available.
- 9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to publicize the winner of the prize including the winner's name and County.
- 11. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 12. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 13. PROMOTER: (Please do not send entries to these addresses) Bel UK Ltd, 160 London Road, Sevenoaks. Kent, TN11 2JA UNITED KINGDOM
Win 1000 slices of goed taste with Leerdammer®
See full Terms and Conditions
Win 1000 slices of goed taste worth £200 with Leerdammer®
Leerdammer® is a deliciously tasty natural cheese, and just a little bit nutty. That’s why we say say 'Goed' instead of Good – because we do things our own way. (And also because we’re a Dutch cheese!). We'd like to give you the chance to enjoy goed taste on us... Enter our competition for your chance to win 1000 slices of delicious Leerdammer® cheese so you can lift every lunchtime to a higher level.
To be in with a chance of winning enter your name and email address below. See full terms and conditions.
Get 4 more chances to win if you share with 4 friends who enter.*
*To ensure you increase your chances of winning, click one of the icons below to share with your friends. See full terms and conditions of entry